Get your own free veggie campaigning site
What it is does for you
The ActiVeg Network is a network of websites using the ActiVeg web building system (CMS). The system is easy to use, free and automatically connects you to the wider veggie community.
The system is designed to give vegan and vegetarian campaigners who are running local groups a fully functioning and impressive web site with the minimum amount effort and cost. But it works equally well for those wanting to campaign on a singe veggie issue such as running a festival. This site is built by the system.
Key features are:
- Simple configuration via web forms.
- Free use, free hosting, you just buy or use your own domain name.
- Has specific configuration tools for: home , contact, about, navigation, events, links, news, FAQ, recipes, galleries, downloads, locations, generic pages, styling etc.
- Your users can log into your site and leave comments and send messages etc.
- The ActiVeg site (this one) acts a hub feeding new content such as additional news to your site and in reverse your new content gets featured on ActiVeg and the other sites on the network.
- An extensive templating system so you can really customise your site.
- Free technical support.
To get a feel for what a typically ActiVeg Network site is like then have a look around the Thames Valley Veggie web site.
Sites are restricted to positive veggie/vegan campaigning.
If you want to run a business on AVN, please contact us first.